Join us today: Account Manager
Are you an energetic can-do PR professional looking to join a fresh, hungry and talented team? Have you three years or more agency experience, worked at a minimum of senior account executive level (or equivalent), and want to tackle big issues such as smarter cities, sustainability and the UK housing crisis? Then please read on…
Manchester based Frontier PR is seeking to recruit an Account Manager as it gears up for growth over the coming years.
You will be self-motivated, reliable, articulate and well organised, have the ability to work effectively under pressure, whilst retaining your unique character and inter-personal skills. You will be a team player, able to delegate where possible whilst retaining high standards of work.
You will be honest and professionally forthright with your clients, coming up with valued communications solutions which ensure they are taking the right choices.
You must be passionate about your work, delivering value to your clients.The role will involve:
• Contributing to client strategies and developing campaigns
• Client management
• Delivery of tactics
• Participating in new business opportunities
The right candidate will have:
• Minimum of three years of agency experience
• Excellent writing skills
• Ability to drive client accounts
• B2B agency experience
• Ideally some background in construction, social housing or energy
The right candidate will be:
• Energetic and passionate
• Excited at the prospect of being part of a rapidly growing business
• Looking for a varied role: developing client strategy, delivery of client work, business development and management
In return Frontier PR will share a salary of £25,000 to £29,000 (depending on experience and skills) plus bonuses in-line with growth.
Please get in touch by contacting David Innes-Edwards at email@example.com
– we look forward to hearing from you.
Strictly no agencies please.